Make your choice for country and type of place: Temple, Zen Center, Dojo, Group or Correspondant.
- Temples and monasteries :
- are places of practice recognised by the Soto school and directed by a kyoshi, teacher of the Sôtô School. Monasteries welcome permanent and temporary residents.
- Zen Centers :
- are places of practice that influence an entire region and which are directed by a kyoshi, teacher of the Sôtô School or an older disciple.
- Dojos :
- are places devoted to the practice of Zen and which are directed by an experienced nun or monk who practises with a master.
- A group :
- is a place where it is possible to practice Zazen.
- A correspondant :
- is a local AZI contact.
All the places of practice on this list have been recognised by the AZI Spiritual Council.
Zendonien Tai Sei Bukkyo Dai IchiLa Gendronnière41120 VALAIREFrancia
Temple zen de KanshojiDomaine de la Barde24450 LA COQUILLEFrancia
Temple zen de KôsetsujiBetod 722414 LE CERNEUX-PEQUIGNOTSuiza
Temple zen de Gyobutsuji27 avenue Jean-Médecin06000 NICEFrancia
Temple zen de Seikyuji, La MorejonaApartado de Correos 150 Finca la Morejona Carretera Moron a Marchena km 8,841530 MORON DE LA FRONTERA (MOREJONA)España
Temple zen de Kosan Ryumonji7 rue du Château d'eau.67340 WEITERSWILLER ( STRASBOURG)Francia